Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Diet Fail

Yea. Basically diet fail.

I'm in high school and eating 6 meals of day is extremely hard. It is a hassle. And it's hard when your friends are eating chipotle right next to you.

My parents also think making tons of brown rice, steamed veggies, and baked chicken is extreme and aren't supportive.

I tried it for a day. Next day failed.

Hoping to pick up the diet sometime when I get bigger. But for now, just gradual lifting and increasing my strength and flexibility.

2 comments:

  1. hey dude i was in the same place when i started in 10th grade. you just gotta remember that youre the one that wants to be huge not your friends. just try to stay motivated and have your goal in your head 100% of the time. each meal is one step closer to your goal. dont give a shit about what your friends eat or what they say about what you eat. in the end theyll be asking you for advice and how to get big.

    as for your parents, talking to my mom about cooking and food in general gradually gained their support. instead of 6 real meals try incorporating some protein bars or shakes in to make it easier and more convenient. for me i just cook the food ahead for 1 day if i cook too much at one time then it clogs up the fridge and thats when my parents say something

    ReplyDelete