Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good start of the week

Leg day yesterday was good.
I got down low for all my squats. and decline leg pressed 630lbs, 7 plates. Starting to get some more mass in my legs.

Chest day was good too today. I did alot of lower reps and heavier weights to focus on mass a bit more. and lowered my sets down to 2 or 1. I did 5 reps of 175 with a spotter. which is pretty good for me considering I'm still pretty weak.

Got some more protein today and a shake bottle so I can get my protein in at the gym.
Saw an ER doctor today during my hospital rotation. Buff as heck. He majored in sports nutrition and I;m thinking about doing that too. Hopefully I'll make med school too haha =].

No comments:

Post a Comment