Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Workout Update

This Weekend, The Past weekend, and the PAST PAST weekend, my diet slipped a-lot given that I had two prom's in a row and ended up in some really bad places this weekend.

=[[. feel so depressed. But I'm trying to get my mental focus back this week, starting with my legs which are already extremely sore from the 8 hours of basketball I also played.

BTW. The heavy weight squats have increased my ups by like 5 inches. I can now touch rim!

Anyways, I've been reading all these great reviews on these supplements from this company called Applied Nutriceuticals. Definitely thinking about trying some things out at the end of my school year, especially Neovar (their creatine) and RPM (their pre-workout).

I'll let you guys know once I do purchase the supplements. For now, I'm still using my Jack3d, which is about to run out. One thing about Jack3d is that I get used to it so fast, and the bottle runs out so fast. =[.

5 comments:

  1. nice. springs.. how tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im 5'11. almost 6. still stuck at the rim, but i'm consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply put start by eating more and training heavier so you can gain muscle weight.
    Best prohormone

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the last two decades, prohormones have also been used by bodybuilders, athletes, and nonmedical users of anabolic steroids and other hormones to refer to substances that are expected to convert to active hormones in the body.
    Buy prohormones

    ReplyDelete