Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Re AMP

I took a break for 5 days. Probably shouldn't have. Still haven't finished the rest of my HST training.

Getting back into it tmr morning.

I feel like I've been lazy these past days, with work and partying with friends.


I'm changing some things however.

1. going to research into a new NO pre supp.
2. moving back to ab ripper for abs
3. making sure I actually take my supps.
4. Sleep more.

If I'm going to get to 190 by the end of freshman year in college, I better start working hard now.

New weight 175.4 lbs right before my break. HST starting to kick in I feel. Weight change might not be substantial, but still... it's a change I haven't had in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. try to stay consistent man! consistency is very important

    ReplyDelete