Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Bodybuilding Blog

Hey guys, I'm Tyler Liang.

This is going to be my bodybuilding blog. This is mainly for my friends who want to workout with me. Or just want some pointers from someone who is just beginning to workout. No, I don't think I'm buff. I'm just here to show what I do, monitor my progress, and develop my own health community. Mainly for now, this is for my friends. Many of them are starting to catch on to the workout virus. =].

I began to workout in March 2010.
These were my stats:
Age: 17
Weight: 138 lbs
Height: 5'11
I was pretty skinny, but I could run. I had like no body fat.


These are my stats now:
January 2011
Age: 17
Weight: 179 lbs.
Height: 6'0

I'm still on the skinny side, but I'm starting to bulk. I still have a long way to go. Legs began to get bigger. I gained a bit of fat that I plan to start cutting on March 2011 in time for the summer. Gained a good 41 pounds, but again, there's fat in there too. Abs went away... =[[.

I'll get some recent pics in this week.

These are my December 2010 pics:
I believe I was 172lbs at the time.

Subscribe if you want to follow my progress, get some help on workouts & mass nutrition, or to just compare. I'll try to get a youtube up with videos on working out and acne.

3 comments:

  1. The best way to gain weight is through a planned and controlled increase in macronutrient intake.
    Best prohormone for bulking

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last two decades, prohormones have also been used by bodybuilders, athletes, and nonmedical users of anabolic steroids and other hormones to refer to substances that are expected to convert to active hormones in the body.Superdrol is a very strong prohormone and as a result can weigh heavy on the liver.
    Buy Superdrol

    ReplyDelete