Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Supplements

Supplements. Most people who know I workout, definitely ask what I take. My recent supplementation is inspired by HanhChampion.

Three supplements that I think are most helpful are: Nitrous Oxide, Creatine, and Whey protein

NO/Pre-workout:

BSN N.O. Explode: What I'm on right now. Definitely not the best pre-workout supplement, but gives me energy when I'm dead tired. Definitely Pricey.

Jacked 3D: Definitely recommended by me. A little scoop and you can feel the pump. Definitely adds to focus and strength. Moderately pricey.

Mioshock: Take this at your own risk. I tried this once, I literally lifted like 20 more lbs. But I had to take 7 pills. Definitely sketchy. Just wanna put it out there for those who have heard of it. Definitely pricey.

Creatine:

Bodytech Creatine Monohydrate: cheap pure creatine monohydrate. What else could anyone ask for? I'm actually off of this right now, cause I've been lazy. What I used when I started. Cheap price.

Volugro: What I'm on now. Complex carbs mixed with some creatine. Definitely recommended by me. Moderately pricey.

BSN Cellmass: What I want to try next. HanhChampion uses this. Definitely pricey though. =[.

Whey Protein:
Assorted Wal-mart brands: I used to use the Wal-mart kinds when I started off. Definitely alright protein for beginners, has some creatine. Tastes nasty though. Cheap price.

BSN Syntha-6: GET STRAWBERRY. Great taste. A bit fattening. 20g of protein per scoop. Recommended for skinny people. Moderately pricey.

GNC Pro Perf: Amp Wheybolic Extreme 60: Good protein for noobs. Has BCAA's and micro-proteins. Good for quick absorption. Good taste. 20g per scoop. Definitely pricey though.

100% Gold Standard Whey: Good for cutting because of 1g of fat. Has hydrolyzed proteins for better absorptions. 25 g per scoop. Has some glutamine 4g p/scoop, which will definitely help with recovery time. What I'm on right now. Good price.


I just want to note that if you take any of this, DRINK TONS OF WATER. Supplementation is definitely a great road to take only with the proper knowledge. Also, supplementation is meant for SUPPLEMENTATION. Use sparingly, don't make this comparable to food, which should be your main source of nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment