Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Glutamine

Glutamine: One of my favorite new supplements.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-2177


I get it from vitamin shoppe.

Glutamine is an anti-catabolic agent. When you go for 8 hours without food (aka sleeping), your body starts using muscle and protein, basically what catabolic means. You want your body to be anabolic, in growth mode. So I take this in the morning, during workout, and evening right before bed with my protein. I feel like this has put my body on a new level as I'm losing as much gains as before. My body is getting more cut and bigger each few weeks. AT least I see it XD.

BTW it helps with recovery too. obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment