Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Got some new progress pics.

This has been my usual diet so far:

8AM: Muffin(Banana Nut), Glutamine, Water
10:20AM (Passing Period): P&J Sandwhich, Water
1:00PM : Subway Spicy Italian. it's so good.
4:00 PM: Some water, a little light muffin snack
5:15 PM: Jack3d, Water --> WOrkout
5:40 PM: Glutamine --> Workout
6:30 PM: Protein Shake (20 g of 100% Whey GOld)
8:00 PM: Family Dinner, I'm asian so we eat healthy. I convinced my mom to mix brown rice with our white rice.
11:00 PM Protein Shake (same), Glutamine

I've been cutting pretty well from my 181lbs after fat ass winter break.

I hit 169 end of January.

Pics are beginning of Feb.
Since Feb. I've joined a legit gym called YMCA. It has put my workout to a whole new level. Hopefully I can get some progress pics at the end of May.
I'm on jack3d, 1005 Gold Whey Protein, and Glutamine, not much of creatine except from the pre-workout Jack3d. not that much anyways. Rep'ed 315lbs 3 times on squat, still need getting used to the heavy weight. I bought a new back brace belt. Deadlift 225lbs for 3 sets of 8. Leg Press 540lbs.

I've been lifting pretty heavy recently to pump mass in after my cutting phase. Now i'm not stupid and eating unhealthy. I'm basically watching what I'm eating now. I get hte PJ sandwhich from the school snack store. =]. and a water with it.

I'm 176 lbs right now. I believe =].




-still pretty skinny, but i'm getting there.
-legs are end of january, since then they've been pretty much the same. I just got a bit stronger. my lower legs are disgustingly small so I've been trying to do more calves lately. still fail. How do I get my lower legs wider and thicker?

No comments:

Post a Comment