Tyler Liang

Started Working out March 2010. About to complete 1 year of serious lifting. This is just a blog of my experiences in trying to attain the physique I want.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mind Connection & Failure

These two ideas are central to my workouts. I am a believer in these concepts.
Mind Connection

Frank or ice1cube (now deleted) taught me about this. When you do your rep, use your mind to feel and contact the muscle you're targeting. This will help get a better squeeze, and isolate that muscle. Definitely an amazing thing when you do it right.

Failure
On Working sets, do it until failure. Sometimes, push past failure with a spotter. It'll promote your growth more than you think. Especially if you're doing heavy weight and low reps. Dorian Yates training videos taught me this. It helps to work hard. no shit. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment